Sunday, August 9, 2026

౨ৎ A Little Introduction Syuha ౨ৎ


Syuha..

A little introduction about me. I'm Norafrihah Syuhada binti Zulkipli, semester four Diploma Nursing. I am currently pursuing my diploma at KPTM KB and now in my second year. In this post, I will talk about my home , my secondary school, and my activities on break.

   I grew up in Dungun, Terengganu, a place that is well known for its beautiful beaches and peaceful surroundings. I really enjoy the calm atmosphere there, especially when I need a break from my busy life as a nursing student. The sound of the waves and the fresh air always make me feel relaxed. Although Dungun may not be as busy as other places, it has many beautiful spots that are meaningful to me.

   For my secondary education, I studied at Sekolah Menengah Agama Sultan Ismail Dungun. My school years were filled with many different experiences, from studying and joining school activities to spending time with my friends. I also learned to be more disciplined and responsible during my time there. Looking back, I realise that my school life gave me many memories that I will always remember.

   Whenever I go back to my hometown, I always try to spend time with my family. We usually go for recreational activities or have picnics at interesting places, especially near the beach. Sometimes, we also visit historical places and explore places that we have never been to before. Even though these activities may seem simple, I enjoy them because I get to laugh, talk, and spend quality time with my family. These moments are important to me because they help us create new memories together.

    In conclusion, my school, hometown, and family have all played an important role in shaping who I am today. I hope that no matter how busy I become in the future, I will always make time to go home and create more beautiful memories with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to Better Health

https://share.google/pCDJT4fFmTwFPPBRi Having good health is important because it allows us to live our daily lives comfortably and actively...