Wednesday, August 26, 2026

ꕤ A Chapter of My Life Anis ꕤ


Anis..

Assalamualaikum my name is Nurul Anis Najwa binti Cik Yahya. I'm 19 years old, and I am the fourth child among six siblings. I live in Tanah Merah, Kelantan.I am currently studying at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA Kota Bharu, pursuing a Diploma in Nursing. Everyone has their own interests, family background and dreams in life. These things are important because they can shape our personality and influence our future. In this essay, I would like to share about my hobbies, my family and my ambition.

   My hobbies are playing badminton and listening to music during my free time. I enjoy playing badminton because it is a fun activity and also helps me stay active and healthy. I usually play badminton with my friends or family members when we have free time. Besides that, I also enjoy listening to music, especially when I want to relax after studying. Music can improve my mood and help me reduce stress. Both of these hobbies make my free time more enjoyable.

   My family is very important to me because they always give me love, support and encouragement. I have six siblings, and I am the fourth child among them. Having many siblings makes my life more interesting because I always have someone to talk to and spend time with. We sometimes have small arguments, but we still care about each other. My family also encourages me to work hard in my studies and achieve my goals. Their support motivates me to become a better person.

   My ambition has changed as I have grown older. When I was young, my ambition was to become a teacher. However, as I grew older, I became more interested in nursing and taking care of patients. I like the idea of helping people who are sick and need care. Another reason I chose this field is because nursing offers good job opportunities in the future. Therefore, I decided to pursue a Diploma in Nursing and become a good nurse in the future.

   In conclusion, my hobbies, family and ambition are important parts of my life. Playing badminton and listening to music help me enjoy my free time, while my family gives me love and support. My ambition to become a nurse motivates me to study hard and achieve my goals. I hope I can become a successful nurse and make my family proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to Better Health

https://share.google/pCDJT4fFmTwFPPBRi Having good health is important because it allows us to live our daily lives comfortably and actively...