![]() |
| Aishah.. |
Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Siti Aishah binti Mansor, and I am 19 years old. I live in Tanah Merah ,Kelantan. I am currently studying for a Diploma in Nursing at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA Kota Bharu. I would like to share about myself, my hobbies and my ambition.
Firstly, I would describe myself as a soft-spoken, shy, and introverted person. I may not talk much when I first meet someone, but I become more comfortable when I get to know them better. Although I am a quiet person, I always try my best to communicate well and build good relationships with the people around me.
During my free time, I enjoy reading novels and watching movies. Reading novels allows me to relax and explore different stories and characters, while watching movies is one of my favourite ways to spend my free time. These hobbies help me to reduce stress, especially after a busy day of studying.
My biggest dream is to become a nurse in the future. I chose nursing because I want to help people and take care of those who need support. I know that becoming a good nurse requires patience, knowledge, skills, and dedication, so I will continue to work hard and improve myself throughout my studies.
Finally, I created this blog to share my experiences, interests, and some memorable moments in my life. I hope that through this blog, you will get to know me better and learn a little more about who I am. Thank you for visiting my blog, and I hope you enjoy reading my stories! ♡

No comments:
Post a Comment