![]() |
| Kancu.. |
Hi everyone! I’m Khachana. I’m 19 years old, and I’m from Kuala Krai, Kelantan. I’m currently studying for Diploma in Nursing at KPTM Kota Bharu. In my free time, I like to explore new places, listen to music, spend time with my family and friends, and watch horror movies. In this blog, I’m going to introduce myself and share about my studies, hobbies, family, and friends.
Firstly, I would describe myself as a simple, friendly, and caring person. I enjoy spending time with the people I love and making new memories. I wish to grow up in city life but growing up in Kelantan has given me many meaningful experiences and taught me to appreciate the little things in life.
Currently, I am studying for a Diploma in Nursing at KPTM Kota Bharu. Nursing can be very challenging, but it has taught me to be more responsible, patient, and caring towards others. I hope to gain more knowledge and skills throughout my studies and become a good nurse in the future.
My family and friends are very important to me because they always support and encourage me. I enjoy spending my free time with them, whether we are going out, having meals together, or simply talking and sharing stories. They make me feel happy and comfortable, especially when I am stressed or dealing with my own problems. I am forever grateful to have them around me because they always motivate me and make my life more meaningful.
Last but not least, I am very happy to share a little about myself through this blog. Being a nursing student, spending time with my loved ones, and enjoying my hobbies are important parts of my life. I hope this introduction helps you get to know me better, and I look forward to sharing more of my experiences with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment