Wednesday, August 26, 2026

ʚɞ A Snapshot of Me Dira ʚɞ


Dira..

My name is Nadhira Sofea Binti Mohd Sabry, and I am 19 years old. I live in Rantau Panjang, Kelantan, and I am currently studying Nursing at KPTM Kota Bharu. I am a caring, cheerful, and positive person who always tries to smile. I also value my friends and family very much. Today, I would like to share about myself, my family, my hobbies, and my friends.

   I was born in Perak but was raised in Kelantan because my father was a member of the Royal Malaysian Navy in Lumut. I am the second child in a family of seven siblings. My family has always been an important part of my life. My mother often told me that I would be suitable to become a nurse because I love children and enjoy taking care of others. That is one of the reasons why I chose nursing. I enjoy helping patients, seeing them recover, and gaining new medical knowledge. However, being a nurse can also be challenging because of long shifts, a heavy workload, and the sadness of losing patients.

   My hobbies are also an important part of my life. I enjoy doing challenging activities such as running, hiking, and playing badminton. I also love watching badminton matches. My favourite players are Aaron Chia and Soh Wooi Yik in men's doubles, as well as Lee Zii Jia in men's singles. I always feel excited when I watch their matches and videos. Besides sports, I also enjoy cooking, watching dramas, and watching variety shows. These hobbies help me relax and make my life more enjoyable.

   In my life, my friends and family matter the most to me. They are always there during my happy and difficult times. My friends are like my living diary because I can share almost anything with them. I also care deeply about my family because they give me love, support, joy, and laughter. Sometimes, we may have small disagreements or they can be a little annoying, but I know that they always want the best for me. I believe that having supportive friends and family makes life's challenges easier to face.

  Last but not least, I am very happy to share a little about myself. Being a nursing student, spending time with my loved ones, and enjoying my hobbies are all important parts of who I am. I am a person who loves to care for others, stay positive, and appreciate the people around me. I hope this introduction helps you get to know me better, and I look forward to sharing more of my experiences in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to Better Health

https://share.google/pCDJT4fFmTwFPPBRi Having good health is important because it allows us to live our daily lives comfortably and actively...